About Me: Suzy




An East-Coaster bewildered that I ended up in the Midwest post-graduation. More bewildered that I've come to love it.
[This budget blog chronicles my valiant attempts to make a living off my writing and stay in the black...]
Likes:
vegetables, CSPAN, high heels, travel writing, Anderson Cooper, rooftop bars, watching sports with strangers
Dislikes: monogrammed clothing, people who take pictures of food, my current travel budget, Wednesdays! ugh.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Loan Research - Check, School Info - Eagerly Awaiting

By now I have done a lot of great research on available and highest-rated loans, and I think I have narrowed to a few lead options: the Discover Private Loans, NorthStar Total Education Higher Loan and the WellsFargo Grad Loan. From all the research I’ve done, it seems like I might be able to get approved for a loan fairly quickly, barring any unforeseen circumstances. But the one unknown is any preferred process or protocol from my school. Problem is, they don’t even release all of their financial aid forms and information until August 1st. So I suppose I am in a wait and see, poised and ready to go phase until then.

On a side note, does anyone have other details/background on the loan institutions I prioritized?

No comments: