About Me: Suzy




An East-Coaster bewildered that I ended up in the Midwest post-graduation. More bewildered that I've come to love it.
[This budget blog chronicles my valiant attempts to make a living off my writing and stay in the black...]
Likes:
vegetables, CSPAN, high heels, travel writing, Anderson Cooper, rooftop bars, watching sports with strangers
Dislikes: monogrammed clothing, people who take pictures of food, my current travel budget, Wednesdays! ugh.

Monday, December 24, 2007

Starting Out

A little more about me than you'll find in my profile: I'm doing this for myself, as I've read numerous books about personal finance - Smart Women Finish Rich, etc. - and see myself as a pretty modest spender in general, but still can't seem to stay on the savings track from month to month. This blog is my way to keep myself accountable to all of my little (and large) financial goals, so that one day I will be able to chuck them all, and start living my dream of making a living off my writing.

So I'm sure there will also be lots of thoughts about writing and how to market fiction and nonfictin writing peppered in along the way. Probably other unrelated pondering as well.

I've been encouraged by all of the other PF blogs out there and hopefully you will find some rejuvenation from this one as well.

No comments: