About Me: Suzy




An East-Coaster bewildered that I ended up in the Midwest post-graduation. More bewildered that I've come to love it.
[This budget blog chronicles my valiant attempts to make a living off my writing and stay in the black...]
Likes:
vegetables, CSPAN, high heels, travel writing, Anderson Cooper, rooftop bars, watching sports with strangers
Dislikes: monogrammed clothing, people who take pictures of food, my current travel budget, Wednesdays! ugh.

Friday, August 15, 2008

Because it's Friday...

Just for fun... I always love the Forbes lists...this week it's:

The Top Five Highest-Paid Female CEOs:
1) Indra Nooyi at Pepsi – $12.7 Million
2) Andrea Jung at Avon – $12 MM
3) Anne Mulcahy at Xerox – $11 MM
4) Susan Ivey at Reynolds America – $7.2 MM
5) Christina Gold at Western Union – $5.7 Million

I've been doing a lot of thinking about my career vision (business school essays, woo!) and I can't really imagine making that list with what I have in mind. I can see myself running a smaller organization, with a brand I'm passionate about - or even creating a company. But nothing quite that big.

No comments: