About Me: Suzy




An East-Coaster bewildered that I ended up in the Midwest post-graduation. More bewildered that I've come to love it.
[This budget blog chronicles my valiant attempts to make a living off my writing and stay in the black...]
Likes:
vegetables, CSPAN, high heels, travel writing, Anderson Cooper, rooftop bars, watching sports with strangers
Dislikes: monogrammed clothing, people who take pictures of food, my current travel budget, Wednesdays! ugh.

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Not Proud...

My parents just used their airline miles to get me a ticket to come home for Thanksgiving... and Christmas. I'm not exactly proud of that, but given how high flight prices have rocketed up, this is saving me $1,000! I'm secretly PSYCHED. (Sidebar: my mother works for one of the airlines and my parents can fly standby for free all the time, so they would rarely ever use the miles for themselves. I still don't feel proud doing the parental mooch at 24).

No comments: