About Me: Suzy




An East-Coaster bewildered that I ended up in the Midwest post-graduation. More bewildered that I've come to love it.
[This budget blog chronicles my valiant attempts to make a living off my writing and stay in the black...]
Likes:
vegetables, CSPAN, high heels, travel writing, Anderson Cooper, rooftop bars, watching sports with strangers
Dislikes: monogrammed clothing, people who take pictures of food, my current travel budget, Wednesdays! ugh.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Grad School Financial Aid Action Plan... and GO!

After culling all of the best ideas from fellow pf bloggers, I’ve devised an action plan for financial aid. Some good ‘ole generic discipline is in order.

+ Reference Websites of 3 Schools I’m applying to…. CHECK.
+ Investigate two outside scholarships from Columbia…. THIS WEEKEND.
+ Subscribe to all Financial Aid blogs/updates….. NEXT WEEK.
+ Cull list of all potential scholarships / sources of funds…. NEXT 3 WEEKS.
+ Work on & Complete 1 Scholarship Fund etc. per 3-wks…. BEG. DEC. 1
+ Meet with Financial Adviser… MID-DEC.

Later… fill out a FAFSA form, fill out a CSS Profile Application, i.e. doing all the fun government stuff.

Any other big advice or secret hints?

No comments: