About Me: Suzy




An East-Coaster bewildered that I ended up in the Midwest post-graduation. More bewildered that I've come to love it.
[This budget blog chronicles my valiant attempts to make a living off my writing and stay in the black...]
Likes:
vegetables, CSPAN, high heels, travel writing, Anderson Cooper, rooftop bars, watching sports with strangers
Dislikes: monogrammed clothing, people who take pictures of food, my current travel budget, Wednesdays! ugh.

Thursday, October 2, 2008

September / October Goals Round-Up

My Emergency Savings fund just keeps slipping… but I am making progress on my travel fund and business-school goals. Argentina is only 6 weeks away, so hopefully I’ll have enough squirreled away at the end of next month so that I won’t feel a major dent afterwards. I won’t make the $2,500 goal, but I have been buying flights and travel in advance, so hopefully I won’t need the whole sum to go.

September Goals:
-finish planning Argentina trip: definitely, almost everything is done and booked!
-yoga everyday of my membership: Nope, only about half of the days did I make it.
-increase no-spend days: I only had three no-spend days in September, so I guess not… but committed to picking this up in October.

October Goals
-Wrap up all of my Business School applications
-30min of exercise 5 days a week
-Keep to my budget to the dime.

No comments: