About Me: Suzy




An East-Coaster bewildered that I ended up in the Midwest post-graduation. More bewildered that I've come to love it.
[This budget blog chronicles my valiant attempts to make a living off my writing and stay in the black...]
Likes:
vegetables, CSPAN, high heels, travel writing, Anderson Cooper, rooftop bars, watching sports with strangers
Dislikes: monogrammed clothing, people who take pictures of food, my current travel budget, Wednesdays! ugh.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

At Long Last

I updated all of my sidebars and goal progress... inching sloooowly. My Networth more or less stayed the same this month. I'm expecting some sizable dips coming up as I have to send in a $1,000 business school deposit, lots of travel to these schools to see which one I want to go to, and of course getting ready to cash in the Dog fund!! It's almost enough to keep my mind off the snow and freezing temperatures..... almost...

No comments: