About Me: Suzy




An East-Coaster bewildered that I ended up in the Midwest post-graduation. More bewildered that I've come to love it.
[This budget blog chronicles my valiant attempts to make a living off my writing and stay in the black...]
Likes:
vegetables, CSPAN, high heels, travel writing, Anderson Cooper, rooftop bars, watching sports with strangers
Dislikes: monogrammed clothing, people who take pictures of food, my current travel budget, Wednesdays! ugh.

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Superbowl Goals

Woop, woop... I hate football, but I do love the superbowl. Something about being lazy with friends in front of the TV and tons of guilty-pleasure snacks...

But I suppose I also need to make some February goals... which I realized I can actually spread out by week:

ALL FEB = Carpool to work at least 3x per week
Wk 1 = Sell our old dresser on Craigs List
Wk 2 = Send Valentines to friends
Wk 3 = Reach out / make a date to hang out with someone new
Wk 4 = Write two NEW pages of my story.

No comments: