About Me: Suzy




An East-Coaster bewildered that I ended up in the Midwest post-graduation. More bewildered that I've come to love it.
[This budget blog chronicles my valiant attempts to make a living off my writing and stay in the black...]
Likes:
vegetables, CSPAN, high heels, travel writing, Anderson Cooper, rooftop bars, watching sports with strangers
Dislikes: monogrammed clothing, people who take pictures of food, my current travel budget, Wednesdays! ugh.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

I have "Good" Credit

Thanks to the tip-off from Broke Grad Student, I finally found a way to get my credit score for free! Credit Karma . My Credit Score: 748 – that puts me in the 78th percentile of the national population and my credit would be described as “Good”. For being in my early twenties, I’m pretty satisfied with that!

No comments: