About Me: Suzy




An East-Coaster bewildered that I ended up in the Midwest post-graduation. More bewildered that I've come to love it.
[This budget blog chronicles my valiant attempts to make a living off my writing and stay in the black...]
Likes:
vegetables, CSPAN, high heels, travel writing, Anderson Cooper, rooftop bars, watching sports with strangers
Dislikes: monogrammed clothing, people who take pictures of food, my current travel budget, Wednesdays! ugh.

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Love Saturdays...

Ahh, i love saturdays. specifically nice end of summer / beginning of fall saturdays. woke up and ran to the farmers market with $4 in my pocket. Walked back with a large coffee, and an enormous heirloom tomato for my lunch with a dollar to spare. Went to an art sale to browse and then came back home to make an angel food cake and cut up strawberries to celebrate the Guy's return (he's been out of town for a few days). Now it's another three hours of essay writing for my b-school applications. FUN!

No comments: