About Me: Suzy




An East-Coaster bewildered that I ended up in the Midwest post-graduation. More bewildered that I've come to love it.
[This budget blog chronicles my valiant attempts to make a living off my writing and stay in the black...]
Likes:
vegetables, CSPAN, high heels, travel writing, Anderson Cooper, rooftop bars, watching sports with strangers
Dislikes: monogrammed clothing, people who take pictures of food, my current travel budget, Wednesdays! ugh.

Friday, June 19, 2009

An Early Adopter for Once in my Life

Today, I'm actually going for it... and upgrading my "free manufacturers phone" to the I-Phone 3GS. The Guy assures me that such a drastic change is going to change my very personality....

Only time shall tell, but I guess I think of myself highly enough to challenge him that this won't be the case. I will report back in a week or so to tell all....

No comments: