About Me: Suzy




An East-Coaster bewildered that I ended up in the Midwest post-graduation. More bewildered that I've come to love it.
[This budget blog chronicles my valiant attempts to make a living off my writing and stay in the black...]
Likes:
vegetables, CSPAN, high heels, travel writing, Anderson Cooper, rooftop bars, watching sports with strangers
Dislikes: monogrammed clothing, people who take pictures of food, my current travel budget, Wednesdays! ugh.

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Convention

So my current city is hosting the Republican National Convention this year and the money and people influx this summer will be pretty impressive. Minnesota Monthly magazine is predicting that there should be more protestors (50,000 estimated) than attendees (45,000). The Guy is planning to rent out his condo to make some money. A couple thousand for the week! Too bad I can’t do the same, since I already rent! Rah!

No comments: