About Me: Suzy




An East-Coaster bewildered that I ended up in the Midwest post-graduation. More bewildered that I've come to love it.
[This budget blog chronicles my valiant attempts to make a living off my writing and stay in the black...]
Likes:
vegetables, CSPAN, high heels, travel writing, Anderson Cooper, rooftop bars, watching sports with strangers
Dislikes: monogrammed clothing, people who take pictures of food, my current travel budget, Wednesdays! ugh.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

People Currently Reading...

I think I found something else to add to that financial wants list - the Amazon Kindle. I am just not a gadget geek, have no desire to wait in line for the 3g iphone, but as someone who has been carrying a book around everywhere [even movie theaters!] since she was seven, THIS is technology I can use.

Also, decided to add a currently reading gizmo to the site... still on Jane Eyre, but always looking for good next-read's. :)

Also, if you haven't seen the People Reading blog, you've got to check it out - currently featuring random Californians encountered on the street and sidewalks reading. I'm at my blog quota, but if I weren't, I would definitely start one of these for the Twin Cities.

No comments: