About Me: Suzy




An East-Coaster bewildered that I ended up in the Midwest post-graduation. More bewildered that I've come to love it.
[This budget blog chronicles my valiant attempts to make a living off my writing and stay in the black...]
Likes:
vegetables, CSPAN, high heels, travel writing, Anderson Cooper, rooftop bars, watching sports with strangers
Dislikes: monogrammed clothing, people who take pictures of food, my current travel budget, Wednesdays! ugh.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Equities vs. Dollar Balance

Considering market downturns, other pf bloggers are encouraging me to think of my retirement assets as a certain number of shares rather than a constantly fluctuating (or diving) balance – hopefully this will help take the emotion out of re-looking at how I’m doing, when I have a long way to go before retirement. With that, I’ll start keeping this tracker in addition to my net worth tracking.

# of Equity Shares:
Company 401(k): 112
Company Stock (Given as extra incentive/gift): 10
Roth IRA: 107
Total: 229

No comments: