About Me: Suzy




An East-Coaster bewildered that I ended up in the Midwest post-graduation. More bewildered that I've come to love it.
[This budget blog chronicles my valiant attempts to make a living off my writing and stay in the black...]
Likes:
vegetables, CSPAN, high heels, travel writing, Anderson Cooper, rooftop bars, watching sports with strangers
Dislikes: monogrammed clothing, people who take pictures of food, my current travel budget, Wednesdays! ugh.

Monday, March 31, 2008

April Goals

I can’t believe it’s almost April already. I updated all of my March Networth information, which overall went up a little under $2,000. Not so bad, nice to see retirement funds inch up, despite market craziness. Pretty soon I will need to depreciate my car a bit more to better reflect that asset. With all of the miles it has, I know it’s not really worth $9,000 anymore…

I haven’t posted or really made any significant goals lately other than paying down all credit card debt before my birthday, which I’ve done – yay! So I thought I would list out a few concrete goals for this month:
-- Really lock in on my budget
-- Budget equal posts/time to my writing and my literary interests as well as pf
-- Keep birthday celebration expenses low… I’ll go all out later.
-- Move up to 85% of my emergency savings goal

No comments: