About Me: Suzy




An East-Coaster bewildered that I ended up in the Midwest post-graduation. More bewildered that I've come to love it.
[This budget blog chronicles my valiant attempts to make a living off my writing and stay in the black...]
Likes:
vegetables, CSPAN, high heels, travel writing, Anderson Cooper, rooftop bars, watching sports with strangers
Dislikes: monogrammed clothing, people who take pictures of food, my current travel budget, Wednesdays! ugh.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Get Me Out of Here

It snowed again last night and this morning, which is just so depressing considering the date. I spent four hours last night searching various budget travel sites to see if I could take an easy, cheap vacation. Even further depression ensued.

I’ve already vetted Budget Travel, Trip Advisor and all of the flight/package sites like Orbitz and Expedia. I’ve just about given up on the possibility of taking a quick 3-4 day trip under $900, but let me know if you’ve got a great site I can look into before I crawl back into hibernation until June…

1 comment:

mysticdomestica said...

http://www.kayak.com/deals-travel

I browse through and fantasize about sneaking off somewhere warm, where all I have to do is lounge in a private villa, and dapper men serve me ginormous cocktails.