About Me: Suzy




An East-Coaster bewildered that I ended up in the Midwest post-graduation. More bewildered that I've come to love it.
[This budget blog chronicles my valiant attempts to make a living off my writing and stay in the black...]
Likes:
vegetables, CSPAN, high heels, travel writing, Anderson Cooper, rooftop bars, watching sports with strangers
Dislikes: monogrammed clothing, people who take pictures of food, my current travel budget, Wednesdays! ugh.

Friday, March 28, 2008

TODAY.

As of today, Goal #1 is accomplished. I am no longer (and will not again be) carrying a balance on my credit cards. I feel like the air is clearer, and I’m on to bigger, better things. Better budgeting, getting to more exciting goals, and moving up on the credit rating scale. While this was an unplanned sidetrack, I feel pretty lucky actually that I was able to rein this in quickly, and move on. Whew, feels like a pretty great Friday.

Watching a little NCAA basketball tonight and hosting a party in the Guy’s condo tonight to celebrate. Enjoy the weekend!

Also, a fun and interesting link from Financial Times on Apple's plans to make all of their music free with the purchase of a "premium priced" ipod. I wonder what the premium is going to be for the largest music library ever! Very tempting.... clever Apple.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big congratulations!

PiggyBankBlues said...

congrats!

regarding the i-pod: uh-oh, to think i was all proud to be toting around my going-one-five-years old ipod. free music, for life? i'm there...

Suzy said...

thanks thanks!! :o)