About Me: Suzy




An East-Coaster bewildered that I ended up in the Midwest post-graduation. More bewildered that I've come to love it.
[This budget blog chronicles my valiant attempts to make a living off my writing and stay in the black...]
Likes:
vegetables, CSPAN, high heels, travel writing, Anderson Cooper, rooftop bars, watching sports with strangers
Dislikes: monogrammed clothing, people who take pictures of food, my current travel budget, Wednesdays! ugh.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Black Friday Deals

So I was out yesterday in all the (subdued) early morning madness. I think I had a pretty good get, all in all... not the most frugal, but I got what I needed to get done very quickly, so we'll go with efficient, at least!

My Deals:
> A really nice sweater and dress shirt from Brooks Brothers for the Guy (Originally $200 / My Total: $110)
> ALL of my Christmas ornaments for my first tree (Originally $15 / My Total: $7.50)
> A pair of nice Isotoner gloves for me (Originally $18 / My Total $12)
> Two pairs of boots - an early gift from my Mom (Originally $160 / My Total: $80 for both!)
> A DVD for a friend (Originally $20 / My Total: $4)

Original Goods $413
Discounted for........... $214

No comments: