About Me: Suzy




An East-Coaster bewildered that I ended up in the Midwest post-graduation. More bewildered that I've come to love it.
[This budget blog chronicles my valiant attempts to make a living off my writing and stay in the black...]
Likes:
vegetables, CSPAN, high heels, travel writing, Anderson Cooper, rooftop bars, watching sports with strangers
Dislikes: monogrammed clothing, people who take pictures of food, my current travel budget, Wednesdays! ugh.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tomorrow is the Day....

I leave for a fabulous 10-day vacation in Argentina tomorrow. So you won’t see any posts here for 10-12 days or so. When I return, here’s what’s on tap:

+A recap on my trip expenses
+My Plan to Improve my Credit Score
+I Will Teach You to Be Rich’s “Save $1000 in 30 days Challenge
+How’s my Holiday Gift Planning Going?
+A Recessionista Thanksgiving
+New Blogs/Good Reads
+Evaluating your Portfolio in 3 Steps

1 comment:

mysticdomestica said...

You're going to have a ton of fun, so it almost seems silly to wish you a great trip, but--have a great trip! Also, I can't wait to hear about all those $5 steaks and cheap leather goods. ;]