About Me: Suzy




An East-Coaster bewildered that I ended up in the Midwest post-graduation. More bewildered that I've come to love it.
[This budget blog chronicles my valiant attempts to make a living off my writing and stay in the black...]
Likes:
vegetables, CSPAN, high heels, travel writing, Anderson Cooper, rooftop bars, watching sports with strangers
Dislikes: monogrammed clothing, people who take pictures of food, my current travel budget, Wednesdays! ugh.

Monday, November 3, 2008

Election Day (and unrelated) Freebies!

I just cleared my calendar tomorrow morning so I can potentially wait in looooong lines to vote. Woohoo! And to reward myself, lots of fun freebies!

AM: Starbucks Tall Coffee
(Sidenote, I really like the Starbucks “What if we all cared enough?” messaging. Quite bold and poignant.)

PM: Ben & Jerry's SCoop from 5-8pm

Also, just because we’re in the spirit of Freebies, I noticed on Hungry Girl today that there were two pretty good free samples highlighted: Splenda's new Mist Sweetener and Dunkin Donuts free coffee.

I signed up to receive samples of both! Check it out...

No comments: