About Me: Suzy




An East-Coaster bewildered that I ended up in the Midwest post-graduation. More bewildered that I've come to love it.
[This budget blog chronicles my valiant attempts to make a living off my writing and stay in the black...]
Likes:
vegetables, CSPAN, high heels, travel writing, Anderson Cooper, rooftop bars, watching sports with strangers
Dislikes: monogrammed clothing, people who take pictures of food, my current travel budget, Wednesdays! ugh.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

My EFC Pronouncement is Back...

This is my first time dealing with the whole FAFSA / loan process arrangement, so I’m still puzzling through what my EFC (Estimated Family Contribution) will actually mean in reality. My Estimated Family Contribution – ie. what the government has determined I can afford to give towards my education - turns out to be $22,508. Which I’m assuming means that I should be prepared to seek at least that much in loans. Gulp.

No comments: