About Me: Suzy




An East-Coaster bewildered that I ended up in the Midwest post-graduation. More bewildered that I've come to love it.
[This budget blog chronicles my valiant attempts to make a living off my writing and stay in the black...]
Likes:
vegetables, CSPAN, high heels, travel writing, Anderson Cooper, rooftop bars, watching sports with strangers
Dislikes: monogrammed clothing, people who take pictures of food, my current travel budget, Wednesdays! ugh.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

March Goals... Here We Go

I'm going to try to keep my March goals simple again, so I can actually get something done. It's not surprising that we need a little bit more to hang onto emotionally, to control on our own, of our own will... beyond all of the uncertainty and flimsiness of everything else going on around us now. So here goes - one financial goal, two writing goals and one fitness goal... We'll see how I do!

>Absorb $500 of my $1,000 business school tuition deposit in March expenses (by reductions in food, gifts, and clothing)
>Finish all content for my brother's advice-journal gift
>Do 30 min of Wii Fit 5 days/wk and Do 1 hr of Wii 2 days/wk
>Write 2 more pages of my story.

No comments: