About Me: Suzy




An East-Coaster bewildered that I ended up in the Midwest post-graduation. More bewildered that I've come to love it.
[This budget blog chronicles my valiant attempts to make a living off my writing and stay in the black...]
Likes:
vegetables, CSPAN, high heels, travel writing, Anderson Cooper, rooftop bars, watching sports with strangers
Dislikes: monogrammed clothing, people who take pictures of food, my current travel budget, Wednesdays! ugh.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

And the Winner (of all my money for the foreseeable future) is...

.... Stanford.

Looks like I’m headed to Palo Alto next year. Who knew a ticket back to the coast would be worth thousands of dollars in loans! (I mean I know it's the right decision for me long term, but you really just have to keep laughing about it…)

So, yes, sorry for the minor blogging hiatus, but have been stressed about making this decision and now that it's finally made I'm looking back over the last week realizing I did some damage on myself. My skin and nails look horrible, haven't worked out and have been eating horribly so my body looks and feels terrible... have gotten minimal sleep. It's time to normalize for a bit... or at least for the weekend. Whew.

No comments: