About Me: Suzy




An East-Coaster bewildered that I ended up in the Midwest post-graduation. More bewildered that I've come to love it.
[This budget blog chronicles my valiant attempts to make a living off my writing and stay in the black...]
Likes:
vegetables, CSPAN, high heels, travel writing, Anderson Cooper, rooftop bars, watching sports with strangers
Dislikes: monogrammed clothing, people who take pictures of food, my current travel budget, Wednesdays! ugh.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Using Creativity to Make some Extra $$$

This is one of those WHY DIDN’T I THINK OF THIS kinds of ideas…

If you have a cool concept or idea that you need to name, you can spend $99 to get tons of top ideas from people willing to brainstorm. The company then uses part of that $99 to pay out the people who submit the top 3 ideas.

NameThis is a cool concept, but also in perusing the results listed on the site, seems to be generating high quality value for the people using it. I’ve always been a bit boggled on how I can bring in any extra income that’s worth my time, but I think this might be it. The site is in beta and has been “making some changes” for awhile, so they be restructuring some aspects of the site. I look forward to checking back in the future…

No comments: