About Me: Suzy




An East-Coaster bewildered that I ended up in the Midwest post-graduation. More bewildered that I've come to love it.
[This budget blog chronicles my valiant attempts to make a living off my writing and stay in the black...]
Likes:
vegetables, CSPAN, high heels, travel writing, Anderson Cooper, rooftop bars, watching sports with strangers
Dislikes: monogrammed clothing, people who take pictures of food, my current travel budget, Wednesdays! ugh.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

March Goals... Yeah, about those...

Only a 50% Success Rate this month. And I was supposed to be all ambitious with the Guy living remotely for a work project this month. Turns out, I'm NOT more disciplined on my own. In fact, when he's gone, I'm so bewildered that I end up doing strange things (strange for me) like staying up late and watching very bad TV. Did you know Bret Michaels has ANOTHER reality show, and it's on a BUS?? So I won't blame the Guy anymore when I miss my gym workouts or eat out too much. Looks like I'm part of the problem too.

>Absorb $500 of my $1,000 business school tuition deposit in March expenses
FAIL. I only reduced my expenses by $200 this month.

>Finish all content for my brother's advice-journal gift
CHECK

>Do 30 min of Wii Fit 5 days/wk and Do 1 hr of Wii 2 days/wk
FAIL. I am lazy??

>Write 2 more pages of my story.
CHECK

No comments: