About Me: Suzy




An East-Coaster bewildered that I ended up in the Midwest post-graduation. More bewildered that I've come to love it.
[This budget blog chronicles my valiant attempts to make a living off my writing and stay in the black...]
Likes:
vegetables, CSPAN, high heels, travel writing, Anderson Cooper, rooftop bars, watching sports with strangers
Dislikes: monogrammed clothing, people who take pictures of food, my current travel budget, Wednesdays! ugh.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Expanding the Scope and Range of this Blog...

Ever since I got into school I’ve been thinking a bit more about expanding the scope of what I write about here on Bookish Budget. When I first started blogging, the spirit of undertaking it was all about learning – learning how to be more responsible and principled about my finances, yes, but also learning how to be more worldly and thoughtful about everything that I do. I

I will always be Bookish, looks like for sure I’ll always be On a Budget (of some kind), but there are other areas and places where I would also like to expand myself – especially as I’m now planning on going back to business school!

Some avenues I’m interested in exploring initially:
Learning about potential career paths
Clean tech / green energy / etc.
How to be more ecologically savvy?
Entrepreneurship

And I'm sure many other bits of trivia will find it's way in, as usual... but from now on, I'm hoping to expand this into almost a personal research tool. And then, when I actually get closer to school, I may either alter the content or hit the delete and begin again at another site. Somehow I'm guessing my student debt may not be as interesting to talk about on a weekly basis, so we'll see. :)

No comments: