About Me: Suzy




An East-Coaster bewildered that I ended up in the Midwest post-graduation. More bewildered that I've come to love it.
[This budget blog chronicles my valiant attempts to make a living off my writing and stay in the black...]
Likes:
vegetables, CSPAN, high heels, travel writing, Anderson Cooper, rooftop bars, watching sports with strangers
Dislikes: monogrammed clothing, people who take pictures of food, my current travel budget, Wednesdays! ugh.

Monday, February 25, 2008

Blog Basics, Apparently.

I have been tagged in a meme. Being relatively new to the blogging community, I had to wikipedia what a meme was. OH. Thanks, Piggy Bank Blues. Here goes, the list followed by my new adds:

The Strategist Notebook ~ Link Addiction ~ Ardour of the Heart ~ When Life Becomes a Book ~ The Malaysian Life ~ Yogatta.com ~ What goes under the sun ~ Roshidan’s Cyber Station ~ Sasha says ~ Arts of Physics ~ And the legend lives ~ My View, My Life ~ A Simple Life ~ Juliana RW ~ Mom Knows Everything ~ Beth & Cory's Mom ~ A Mind Forever Voyaging~ enjoying the ride ~ Jennifer's thoughts ~ Mom of 3 Girls ~ Amanda ~ Don't Make Me Get The Flying Monkeys ~ ExPat Mom ~ Just Jessie ~ Wilson Six ~Krisitn ~ Nuttier Than You ~ Shonnte ~ Summer's Nook ~ Laura Williams Musings ~ Melissa's Idea Garden ~ Confessions of an Everyday Housewife ~ Blah Blah Blog ~ Stop the Ride! ~Soap, Blings & Girly Things ~ It's All for the Best ~ Keeping Feet ~ Junky Love in Freehand ~ Getting Out of Debt ~ Free From Broke ~ Money Matters ~ Arohan's Investing Life ~ My Investing Blog ~ Finance and Fat ~ Iowahippiechick ~ ~ Cathlawson.com ~ Making Cents Of Debt ~ DebtDiet ~ MakingMoneyJournal ~ Life Liberty & The Pursuit Of Money- Mrs Micah- Brightside of Debt- Fiscal Musings -Paid it Down and Moving Forward- Phoenix from the Ashes -Canadian Saver- The Good Life on a Budget- Last One In Line -Finding Financial Peace- CT Mom- Beachgirl's Budget Blog~Saving For a Home of My Own~My Money and Politics -We So Rich -Clawing Our Way to Financial Health- Piggy Bank Blues-Ms. Miniducky - bookish on a budget - MFA or Bust - Brown Eyed Girl and Money - Frugal Zeitgeist - Rich Money Millions


Now I'll add a few favorites of my own, both personal-finance-related and other.
Feminist Finance - Captain Finance - Ms. MiniDucky

Cupcakes Take the Cake - Chocolate & Zucchini

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Peter said...

thanks for continuing the link love! I like your site!

Anonymous said...

thanks for teh link love! :)

Free From Broke said...

Thanks for passing this on. Nice site!