About Me: Suzy




An East-Coaster bewildered that I ended up in the Midwest post-graduation. More bewildered that I've come to love it.
[This budget blog chronicles my valiant attempts to make a living off my writing and stay in the black...]
Likes:
vegetables, CSPAN, high heels, travel writing, Anderson Cooper, rooftop bars, watching sports with strangers
Dislikes: monogrammed clothing, people who take pictures of food, my current travel budget, Wednesdays! ugh.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Bon Voyage Frozen Tundra!

So today I leave for San Francisco for a long weekend. I’m flying down with the Guy but I don’t think we’re going to be seeing much of each other while we’re there, because both of our best friends live out there whom we never get to see. Friday I’m checking out Stanford business school, visiting a class, taking a tour and having lunch with a current student. Then the rest of the weekend I’m with my best friends M and M. No plans other than maybe a wine tour with the Guy and his friend, and hopefully seeing other college friends who live in the Bay Area too. This little weekend sadly serves as my winter vacation as well. I’m going to have a lot of travel expenses this year visiting schools, so no fun trips planned that aren’t also functional. So, I won’t be posting as I take full advantage of this break from work and the sub-zero temperatures.

Also, I updated my Financial Goals... Feels good to be making positive progress on all of my active goals. And getting a lot closer to never again carrying a balance on my credit card. Hooray! Have a great weekend!

No comments: