About Me: Suzy




An East-Coaster bewildered that I ended up in the Midwest post-graduation. More bewildered that I've come to love it.
[This budget blog chronicles my valiant attempts to make a living off my writing and stay in the black...]
Likes:
vegetables, CSPAN, high heels, travel writing, Anderson Cooper, rooftop bars, watching sports with strangers
Dislikes: monogrammed clothing, people who take pictures of food, my current travel budget, Wednesdays! ugh.

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Dividends are a girl's best friend.

Filed my taxes this morning! Check it off! It felt good to get up early on a Saturday and get something accomplished.

Also, just caught wind of this female-investing-focused online resource from Citi called Women & Co. – it seems to be primarily retirement-focused, which was disappointing to me… I realize most people don’t have financial panic attacks until they start thinking about retirement, but there are so many other important aspects of financial freedom and wealth management. If you happen to be a Citigold customer or a Smith Barney client, you have a free membership, so let me know if anyone checks it out. I won’t be paying the $125 annual membership fee to join on as a non-customer…. must be some really value-added advice.

But what really caught my eye was the print ad creative: “Dividends are a girl’s best friend.” Too cute.

No comments: