About Me: Suzy




An East-Coaster bewildered that I ended up in the Midwest post-graduation. More bewildered that I've come to love it.
[This budget blog chronicles my valiant attempts to make a living off my writing and stay in the black...]
Likes:
vegetables, CSPAN, high heels, travel writing, Anderson Cooper, rooftop bars, watching sports with strangers
Dislikes: monogrammed clothing, people who take pictures of food, my current travel budget, Wednesdays! ugh.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

December (and 2008) Net Worth Wrap-Up

Despite the recent dips in the markets, when I look back on the past year of my blogging life, I realize that I really have made tremendous progress. I have a budget, where I never did before – specific, measurable goals where I previously had wishes, and a bit more confidence where I only had questions. More than that, my attitude has been focused on simply making progress. My budget is more accurate than it was even a few months ago, and I try not to get sidetracked when I have a few dips or when I disappoint myself. It’s all about the journey… I get it, and I’m happy with that.

So with all of those reflections, just past my one-year blogging anniversary, I will note for the records that I’m ending December and 2008 with a Net Worth of $39,460, nudged up nominally since November, but up a lot since I started!

No comments: