About Me: Suzy




An East-Coaster bewildered that I ended up in the Midwest post-graduation. More bewildered that I've come to love it.
[This budget blog chronicles my valiant attempts to make a living off my writing and stay in the black...]
Likes:
vegetables, CSPAN, high heels, travel writing, Anderson Cooper, rooftop bars, watching sports with strangers
Dislikes: monogrammed clothing, people who take pictures of food, my current travel budget, Wednesdays! ugh.

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Free Birthday Loot

Yay – Today’s my birthday! In honor of that, some free stuff that you may not have known you can get on your birthday... There are lots of places who give you free stuff, but VERY few who dole out the goods with no strings attached, no purchase necessary. They are:

BAKERS SQUARE - free pie
BASKIN ROBBINS - free ice cream treat
FUDDRUCKERS - free burger
PERKIN’S - free stack of pancakes
CARIBOU COFFEE – They email you a week before your birthday with free drink coupons.
WHITEHALL JEWELERS - free $50 gift certificate

I will only be taking advantage of a free car wash that’s local in my area. The rest aren’t
really all that convenient or appetizing to where I am. But if you have these near you, you might want to put them on your list. Everyone loves jewelrey and baked goods, right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you like Coldstone? That's a place to add to the list. Subscribe to their free birthday list, and they'll send you a yearly coupon for a free creation.

mysticdomestica said...

Happy birthday!

I think Sephora and Victoria's Secret both have free birthday gifts as well, though you may have to sign up or something.