About Me: Suzy




An East-Coaster bewildered that I ended up in the Midwest post-graduation. More bewildered that I've come to love it.
[This budget blog chronicles my valiant attempts to make a living off my writing and stay in the black...]
Likes:
vegetables, CSPAN, high heels, travel writing, Anderson Cooper, rooftop bars, watching sports with strangers
Dislikes: monogrammed clothing, people who take pictures of food, my current travel budget, Wednesdays! ugh.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

How to Make Life Decisions

I just read this great article from Salon which while talking about someone’s choice of a grad school program, hits on the idea of how we make decisions and whether or not we’re truly basing them on what makes us happy vs. other irrelevant factors. I think this is very apropos for the career world and how silly things often enter into the decision tree about when to take a job. A good read…

No comments: