About Me: Suzy




An East-Coaster bewildered that I ended up in the Midwest post-graduation. More bewildered that I've come to love it.
[This budget blog chronicles my valiant attempts to make a living off my writing and stay in the black...]
Likes:
vegetables, CSPAN, high heels, travel writing, Anderson Cooper, rooftop bars, watching sports with strangers
Dislikes: monogrammed clothing, people who take pictures of food, my current travel budget, Wednesdays! ugh.

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Where will my economic stimulus rebate check go?

So the not so surprise direct deposit of $600 finally arrived. Unfortunately for George Bush, I will not be stimulating the economy by heading to Costco for a stereo system. $400 just went to stimulating my B-School Savings in my ING Account. I want to see some real progress here and this will get the best savings return. $200 will be a little extra cushion in my account, April has been a rough month. Thanks W!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A girl I work with was like, "Boost the economy? Sure... I think I'll probably spend this on crazy things like gas and groceries."

Ah, the cost of living.