About Me: Suzy




An East-Coaster bewildered that I ended up in the Midwest post-graduation. More bewildered that I've come to love it.
[This budget blog chronicles my valiant attempts to make a living off my writing and stay in the black...]
Likes:
vegetables, CSPAN, high heels, travel writing, Anderson Cooper, rooftop bars, watching sports with strangers
Dislikes: monogrammed clothing, people who take pictures of food, my current travel budget, Wednesdays! ugh.

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Off to Chicago

So, as stated in the former rant, headed to Chicago this weekend. And in line with my April goals, I will NOT spend money on retail “STUFF” in Chicago. The Guy bought my ticket out there and the hotel since I’m his date for this wedding, which is nice. I will probably end up spending some money on the experience of being there, and buy the Guy dinner and transportation and drinks and what not, and I’m fine with that. But no shopping! Promise! I’m not back til Sunday so probably won’t be posting. See you back in the grind.

No comments: